Programs & Marketing Coordinator
This position will provide administrative support for all programs and activities within the Conga Kids organization. This is an entry-level position with opportunities for growth. The Programs Coordinator is interested in arts administration as a career rather than just a “day job.”
CONGA KIDS MISSION:
To provide a dynamic partner-dance program that promotes creativity, teaches critical inter-personal communication skills, and sets a foundation of respect, teamwork, confidence, and leadership.
· Assist the Director of Programs with all ongoing programs tasks including generating proposals, contracts, and schedule agreements; scheduling meetings, classroom orientations, and end-of-semester school events; and maintaining communication with teaching artists, programs liaisons, and school administration and teaching staff
· Ensure compliance with district contracts in conjunction with the Executive and Director of Programs.
· Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures with the collection of hiring paperwork and implementation and tracking of all invoicing schedules including collections of funds, in conjunction with the Executive Director and Director of Programs.
· Maintain up-to-date physical and electronic records of all school and district contracts, policies, and other relevant documents, ensuring entry of all items into the organization’s archive.
· Support the Executive, Programs, and Development departments in the coordination of Conga Kids events.
· Prepare and manage all paperwork and materials required for programs operations.
· Conduct general office-administration by managing phone calls and correspondence (email, fax, letters, packages, etc.), drafting and proofreading content, ordering office supplies, and handling delivery and messenger services.
· Assist the Executive Director & Director of Programs with development, expansion, enhancements, and other duties as assigned.
· Support the Executive and Director of Programs in the development of marketing and outreach strategic to include social media, newsletters, and other platforms.
If interested in applying, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.